2/28/2010

Final Week

Now going into the final week before the show not much left to do.  All the artwork except 3 works which I will be bringing with me have been shipped to the gallery.  Really all that is left is one last blood letting which will finish the prepatory work for the installation piece. I have gone through each and every journal you, my dear viewers, will be tearing apart. One last visit to the person I was before he is committed to the ashes.

I am ready for the conclusion of this series.

Show time.



*(As a side note: To those that will be at the opening, please keep in mind that upon opening night, I will more than likely have worked until dawn completing the installation work the night before and I will be a quart or two low blood wise.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.