5/14/2009

Late Night

Just finished up painting.

Exactly 3:00am.

I will sit and ponder the nights labors for another half hour which would get me to bed at 3:30am. My beautiful son will get up (and me as well) at 7:30 or 8:00am. Now keep in mind that I am now 47 and this 4 hours of sleep a night thing is not as easy to do as it was in my 20's. Back then when I was crunching for a show I would put a couple of NoDose pills in the grounds of my coffee that I would drink at midnight.

Now I do it a la natural and it is kicking my ass. And I have a year to go!?!?!

I have to say that I think it is a little bit of life imitating art. My journal, my sketch book, my work and me are all falling apart. I would not be surprised if I died before this is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.