5/25/2009

Bert's Visit

"Death of a Salesman"

9 months to go.....
My gallery director, Bert Green paid a visit to my studio today.

It was a wonderful visit albeit too short.
His eye is sharpened to a razor's edge and his insights to the work's direction and especially the inclusion of the journals was taken well to heart. I will say nothing about the details here and now. Suffice it to say his words turned my head around and truly made me think. The hallmark of a good crit!
We nailed down the dates for the show. Much to my horror I lost a month of production (oh well...) and the opening will be March 10th, 2010 and close April 24th, 2010.

Seems each artist has that one person that no matter what is always there with the kick in the shorts, the encouraging word and the belief in the artist's work that serves as a touch stone for that artist. Bert is my touch stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.